Notice: Protection of your personal information
We know that you care about how your personal information is used and we are committed to using and sharing your personal information carefully and wisely. This Notice describes our processes for collecting and processing your personal information via the website, the products, the Fer à Cheval soap factory store referring to this Notice
Nouvelle Compagnie des Detergents et du Savon de Marseille (NCDSM) - Domiciled at 66 Chemin de Sainte Marthe - 13014 Marseille – France is responsible for processing personal information collected and processed on the Fer à Cheval soap factory website.
What personal information does Fer à Cheval soap factory collect about its customers?
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services. Below are the types of information we collect.
Information you provide to us
We collect and record all the information that you communicate to us via the Fer à Cheval soap factory website. You can choose not to communicate certain information to us, although this decision may deprive you of certain services that we offer.
Information collected automatically
When you use the Fer à Cheval savonnerie website, we automatically receive and record certain types of information such as information relating to your use, including your interaction with the content and services available via the Fer à Cheval savonnerie website. on horseback. Like many other websites, we use "cookies" and other unique identifiers and obtain certain types of information when your browser or device accesses the Fer à Cheval soap factory website.
Information from other sources
We may also receive other information about you from different sources.
For what purposes does the Fer à Cheval soap factory process my personal information?
We process your personal information in order to operate, provide and improve the services of the Fer à Cheval soap factory website that we offer to our customers. These purposes include:
Ordering, delivery of products and provision of services.
We use your personal information for the purposes of registering and processing orders, delivering products, providing services, processing payments and communicating with you in relation to your orders, products, services and our promotional offers.
Supply, problem solving and improvement of the Fer à Cheval soap factory website.
We use your personal information to provide features, analyze performance, correct errors and improve the accessibility and effectiveness of the Fer à Cheval soap factory website.
Recommendations and personalization.
We use your personal information to recommend features, products and services that may be of interest to you, identify your preferences and personalize your experience with the Fer à Cheval soap factory website.
Communicate with you.
We use your personal information to communicate with you about the services of the Fer à Cheval soap factory website via different channels (e.g. telephone, email).
We use your personal information to provide you with interest-based advertisements about features, products and services that may be of interest to you.
Fraud prevention and credit risk.
We process your personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers. We may use assessment methods to assess and manage credit risks.
Purposes for which we collect your consent.
We may also require your consent for the processing of your personal information for a specific purpose that we will indicate to you. Where you consent to the processing of your personal information for this specific purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time and we will cease any processing of your information for this purpose.
What about cookies?
In order to allow our systems to recognize your browser or device and to provide you with Fer à Cheval soap factory services, we use “cookies”.
Is my personal information protected?
We design our systems and devices with the security and protection of your personal information in mind. We protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer Software (SSL) which encrypts the information you enter before it is sent to us. We comply with Payment Card Industry Security Standards (PCI DSS) when processing payment card data. We maintain physical and electronic security measures and safeguards procedures in connection with the collection, retention and disclosure of customer personal information. Our security procedures may require us to ask you for proof of your identity before we can provide you with your personal information. Our devices have security features to protect them against attempted unauthorized access or loss of information. You can control these features and configure them according to your needs. It is important to protect yourself against unauthorized access to your password and your computers, devices and applications. If you share a computer, you must log out after each use.
What information can I have access to?
You have access to your information, including your name, address, payment options, account information and order history in the "Your Account" section of the website.
What choices are offered to me?
Please contact our customer service with any questions or objections relating to the collection and processing of your personal information.
- As mentioned above, you have the option of only providing certain information, but in this case you may not be able to use some of our services.
- You can add or update certain information. If you update any information, we generally retain a copy of your original information.
- The Help section of the toolbar on most browsers and devices will tell you how to refuse new "cookies" or receive a message from your browser indicating their receipt or how to disable all "cookies". As “cookies” allow you to benefit from certain essential functionalities, we advise you to leave them active. For example, if you choose to block or refuse our cookies, you will not be able to add products to your shopping cart, complete your order or use services that require opening an account.
- If you wish to browse our websites anonymously, you can do so by logging out of your account and deactivating cookies on your browser.
- Where you consent to the processing of your personal information for a specific purpose, you may withdraw that consent at any time and we will cease any processing of your information for that purpose.
In application of applicable law, you have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete information concerning you. as well as the right to request the portability of this information. You will also have the opportunity to object to the processing of your personal information or to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain cases. If you wish to take any of the actions mentioned in this paragraph, please contact customer service.
How long do we keep your personal information?
We keep your personal information in order to allow you to continuously use the services of the Fer à Cheval soap factory website, for a period necessary to achieve the relevant purposes under the conditions described in this Notice, for a period necessary to the fulfillment of legal obligations such as tax or accounting obligations, or for any other duration which may have been communicated to you. For example, we keep your transaction history to allow you to view your previous orders (and order again if you wish) and your delivery addresses for said orders and to improve the relevance of products and content. that we recommend.
Examples of information collected
Information that you provide to us when you use the services of the Fer à Cheval soap factory website You provide us with information when you:
- search for products or services;
- place an order;
- download, view or use content on a device
- indicate information in “Your account” (you can also have several accounts if you registered by giving different email addresses or different telephone numbers) or the “Your profile” section;
- configure your settings, authorize access to your information on your device, or interact with your device;
- contact us by telephone, email, or any other means;
- complete a questionnaire, support ticket or game entry form;
- create your wish lists, or gift lists;
- participate in the “Fer à Cheval soap factory community”; write or rate comments online;
- set up “Availability alerts”.
By these actions, you provide us with information which may be: your name, address and telephone number, payment information, your age, your geographic location, the names, addresses and telephone numbers of the recipients of the products purchased, the persons that you mention in your settings (with their address and telephone number), their email address, the content of the comments and emails that you have sent to us.
Information collected automatically
Some examples of information we collect and analyze:
- the Internet Protocol (IP) address that connects your computer or other device to the Internet;
- login data, email addresses, and passwords;
- information about your computer, device and Internet connection, such as device applications, browser type and version, browser plug-in categories and versions, operating system or setting time zones;
- the location of your device or computer;
- information about your interactions with content, such as content downloads and viewing details,
- key metrics for devices such as device usage information, connectivity data, and any errors or failures;
- the main technical indicators (e.g. the occurrence of technical errors, your interactions with the functionalities and content of the service, your settings preferences and information relating to your backups)
- your order and content usage history, which we sometimes combine with information from other customers in an anonymous form to create features such as "Our Best Sellers";
- the full URL path to, through and from our website, including date and time, cookie numbers, products and/or content you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, information regarding interactions on a page (“scrolling” (scrolling on a page), clicks, mouse movements); And
- the telephone numbers used to call our customer service.
We may also use device identifiers, cookies and other technology on devices and our web pages to collect navigational, usage or other technical information for fraud prevention purposes.
Information from other sources
Here are some examples of information we receive from other sources:
- updated information from our carriers and other third parties on deliveries and addresses that we use to update our databases, optimize the execution of your future orders and be able to communicate more easily;
- search results and links, including paid search.
Information to which you have access
Some examples of information to which you have access via the services of the Fer à Cheval soap factory website:
- the status of your recent orders;
- your complete order history;
- your personal information (including your name, email address and password and contact details);
- your preferences on the information you wish to receive by e-mail (in particular concerning “Availability Alerts”, deliveries, newsletters”);
- the recommendations and products you have recently viewed from which the recommendations were made;
- your shopping and gift lists;
- settings relating to your content, devices, services and any other settings related to them;
- recently viewed content;
- the “My Account” section (including your comments)
- Authors can access their accounts and other information and update their accounts